Join the Shampoo Revolution and try one of Garnier Ultimate Blends' Shampoo Bars: Full of care for your hair, with zero plastic waste for the planet! Each of our Solid Shampoo Bars comes in a 100% recyclable FSC cardboard box. Our Shampoo Bars are 94% plant-origin and have a 97% biodegradable formula to give you the most nourishing, foamy and fast rinse experience yet! Garnier commits to Green Beauty, an end to end journey towards sustainability. Our Shampoo Bars have zero plastic waste to help improve both the environmental and social impact of plastic pollution.- Garnier Ultimate Blends Honey Treasures Strengthening Shampoo Bar for damaged hair, prone to breakage- 94% plant-origin nourishing ingredients: the remaining 6% are not animal derived ingredients and guarantee the fragrance and an overall high-quality product
Garnier Commits to Green Beauty:More Solidarity SourcingMore Recycled & Recyclable PackagingGreener Sciences & FormulasMore Renewable EnergyMore Actions to Fight PlasticSince 1989, Garnier has been committed to a world without animal testing
Our first solid Shampoo Bar, with zero plastic waste!Highly nourishing shampoo, easy to lather and fast rinse formula97% biodegradable formula with sustainably sourced Honey & BeeswaxLasts for up 2 months of useNo silicones for a natural feel
Keep out of reach of young children without supervision. Do not ingest.In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
Not Tested on AnimalsNot Tested on Animals
Preparation and Usage
Easy to use:1 Wet your hair and the Shampoo Bar to make it foam2 Hold the Shampoo Bar and lather from roots to tips3 Store in a dry place such as a box for best preservation4 Keep massaging your scalp and rinse thoroughly
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.